Our Aims and Values
One of the most important steps your child will ever take is through the doors of their very first school. From that moment we aim to:
- Nurture and extend each individual child’s learning.
- Provide a home from home environment where every child feels safe and respected.
- Share our British values. Click here for our British Values flyer or here for the children’s version.
- Build secure academic foundations enabling each child to flourish and meet their potential.
- Create natural playful learning experiences and happy memories.
- Encourage positive friendships.
- Provide a holistic, the the moment, personalised curriculum focused on each child’s interests.